Thursday 21 August 2014

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes For Sister

  • Even though I missed your birthday by a mile, I hope you celebrated it with smile. Happy Belated Birthday Wishes!
  • Day by day the journey proceeds on, Little by little it might appear too long. Happy Belated Birthday Wishes!
  •  Sorry I am late. I spent a lot of time in deciding whether to send you a hand written letter, email, voice message, Facebook message, tweet, SMS or video message. I could not decide in time. So here's one of each – Happy Belated Birthday!
  • I'm so lucky to have such a great friend like you... who'd forgive me if I forgot her birthday. Happy belated birthday!
  •  I wait for you before doing anything important in my life. How come you didn’t tell your birthday to wait for me? Happy belated birthday!
  • Memory didn’t work 
    Alarm didn’t ring 
    Facebook didn’t remind 
    Birds didn’t sing 
    Forgot your birthday 
    Sorry my friend 
    Humans make mistakes 
    I am following the trend. Happy Belated Birthday!
  • Belated Birthday Greeting Card Messages Belated Birthday Card Messages Sorry For Wishing You Late Hope Your Birthday Were As Special As You Are. Happy Belated Birthday!
  • I'm sorry I missed your birthday,
    I don't usually forget,
    I offer my apologies,
    And hope that you accept!
    I hope you had a lovely day,
    And made a wish or two,
    This card is full of birthday love,
    Especially for you..Happy Belated Birthday!
  • I know you know me well, sorry my greeting is late. Our friendship has lasted so long,despite my bad memory,a point not so strong.
    I know you will forgive me though,
    Happy Belated Birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday Wishes For Sister
Happy Belated Birthday Wishes For Sister
  • Even though this message comes to you a little late, the wish it brings for happiness is good on any day date. Happy belated birthday!
  • Sending you belated Birthday wishes
    I know I am more than late
    But I hope you understand my forgetfulness
    The day was crazy, I was in a bad state..Happy Belated Birthday!
  • Missed your loved one's birthday? Send this funny belated wish and make up..Happy Belated Birthday Wishes!
  • Har raah aasan ho,
    Har raah pe khushiya ho,
    Har din khubsoorat ho,
    Aisa hi poora jivan ho,
    Yahi har din meri dua ho,
    Aisa hi tumhara har
    janamdin ho. Happy Belated Birthday Wishes!
  • ______
    ,__/ /_"__
    _(@)_____(@)

    Peep peep
    Peeep pepepe
    Sorry :(
    The SMS was in traffic jam
    However I am not always late to wish you
    Wish you a Happy Belated Birthday!
  • I’m so blessed 2 have a friend like u this comes with many loving thoughts & warm wishes i send 2 u, may ur day be filled with laughter, on this special day may the finest things in life always come ur way Happy Belated Birthday!

Source : http://ifunnybirthdaywishes.com/happy-belated-birthday-wishes-for-sister/

2 comments:

  1. Nice Belated Birthday Wishes thanks for sharing with us. keep us updating with these beautiful birthday quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Belated Birthday Wishes thanks for sharing with us. keep us updating with these beautiful birthday quotes.

    ReplyDelete