Thursday 21 August 2014

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes For Nephew

  • My birthday gift for you today is giving you the title of the best nephew in the world. I hope your party favor will be to give me the title of the best aunt in the world. Happy birthday.
  • This is your chance to get back at me and punish me all you want, but on one condition. All your punishments will begin with koala hugs and end with mushy kisses. Belated happy birthday.
  • I'm very sorry, but your Birthday - (which was on the 9th of January) - slipped me by before I even realized what day it was! Oops!!  I hope that your Birthday - (especially, this year's Birthday) - your Birthday?!?!  Yes, I hope that your Birthday was wonderful. Happy Belated Birthday!
  • OK! So, let me tell you that it wasn't me but the little kitty that forgot to remind me of your special day. Bad kitty! Hope you had a great one!
  • Happy birthday show us your smile,
    When we need to talk, we just have to dial.
    From the beginning we could count on you,
    For you have always, been honest and true.
Happy Belated Birthday Wishes For Nephew
Happy Belated Birthday Wishes For Nephew
  • I could give you the entirely untrue reason that I forgot your birthday because I was in the Gulf of Mexico cleaning sea turtles but my blog reads different ( I mean I would so boast about that!)
  • Happy belated birthday Kason, I wish you will live to see many many more years to come, love you keep as sweet as you are, may the dear Lord keep you as the apple of his eyes hide you under the shadow of his mighty wing love you aunty baby!
  • What can I say? I am so in love with this baby I can’t even stand it. (And that not just because he’s a Libra like I am.) I am totally super lucky to be the Aunt of this little boy. Watching him turn ONE YEAR OLD was one of the greatest moments I’ve had the privilege to share with my family.

Source : http://ifunnybirthdaywishes.com/happy-belated-birthday-wishes-for-nephew/

No comments:

Post a Comment