Friday 22 August 2014

Happy Bday Wishes to Mom

Happy Bday Wishes to Mom
  • Mom I want to thank you for all this years you raised me. I really appreciate it and admire you. You’re an amazing person and my heart is filled with warmth when I thinking of you. Thank you for that feeling and happy birthday Mom
  •  I treasure our special relationship and share your warmth and love on this special day. Happy Birthday
  • There is always one day of the year that I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy birthday mother!
  • I’m rich because of how much time, love, your daily example you have invested in me and the sacrifices you have made for my benefit. There couldn’t be a Mother more wonderful than you. I wish you a Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart!
  • I love you so much mom, more than you can even imagine! You have been such a strong support to me. I will never be able to thank you enough for all of it. Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world and the prettiest lady I have ever seen!
  • Mom oh sweet mom Is your age is increasing or decreasing on each birthday??? Sweet Birthday wishes from this daughter.
Happy Bday Wishes to Mom
  • People often say that mothers are the best teachers in the world. Over the years, I have come to know that it couldn’t be truer. Thanks for being the best mother and teacher in the whole world. Happy Birthday my dearest mommy!
  • Have a happy birthday mother. I am lucky to have a unique person like you as my mother to have filled my life with your colorful love and everlasting guidance. Love you mother a lot
Check It : Happy Bday Wishes
  • I know that the most special day in your life is my birthday. But today we are celebrating the most special day in my life – Your birthday. Happy birthday mom
  • Dear Mum
    The time is here again to wish you
    Happy Birthday.
  • We also want to let you know,
    Something we probably don’t always show,
    how much we appreciate all that you do
    so thank you for being you
  • We don’t always see eye to eye
    or do what you want us to do
    but deep down we hope you know
    that we love you, that’s true
  • Have a lovely day
  • For every year of my life, you’ve
    easily won the “Best Mother of the Year” Award. No one comes even within a mile of your winning ways. Wishing you a birthday as great as you are, Mom.
  • No one can love me more, no one can understand me better. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me tighter. Happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment